Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Heart Faces – Beach Fun

“Beach Fun” is the photo challenge theme this week at I Heart Faces. I have not entered a contest in awhile, but could not pass up the beach fun since we just got back from the beach a few weeks ago.
The boys were buried in the sand all the way up to their necks. They thought it was so funny they could not stop laughing. It was one of those moments you will remember forever. I am glad I captured their laughter.
If you want to see this image larger, just click on it. :)

If you want to see more beach fun, stop by I Heart Faces.

Wish me luck! And I promise to post more from our vacation soon.

4 comments:

Some call me Neesie. said...

Great shot - perfect beach fun! Well done.

tangie said...

love it!! i can almost hear them giggling ;-)... really great shot from such a cool perspective!

Keri said...

That shot is so original.
The angle is great!

Our Life Together said...

That pic is awesome Tanni!