Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Things

I recently read a blog post about capturing the little things in photos. Really, that is why I started the blog. I love to write about the little things so that years from now, I will be able to look back and read the story's that I might have forgotten. Well, I also love the concept of capturing the little things in pictures so here is my first official post. If I was really creative, I would come up with a cool name and have everyone join me in taking a picture of little things weekly or even monthly....but I am not that creative, so I will come back to that. Let me know if you are interested and I will work on a name...or let my creative husband come up with one. :) And we can share our little things together!
A little back ground on this picture, I spent the entire afternoon cleaning my house and I had just gotten the boys down for a nap. As I am coming down the stairs, I notice Buzz Light Year all alone in the floor. I had only picked him up, 20 other times, but he managed to stay out. That is my life right now, and I fully embrace it. :)


2 comments:

Lacey said...

Gotta Love Buzz...he's looking out and spying on things for the boys.

Wendy@RuensOnTheRun said...

Fun theme!