Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Day at FOTW - Potty Style

I am so behind on blogging so my best solution is to start with what is happening right now, and go back as time allows.
Today, we spent the morning at our church, Woodlands Church. They had a preschool fun day at the fountains. I decided to take the boys by myself and brave the crowds. If you know my boys, this is a huge task especially since they are all now using the potty. Someone always has to go to the bathroom and when you are by yourself, it creates somewhat of a challenge. Thankfully, my dear friend, Darla and her son Nate, joined us. It was nice to have an extra set of eyes and another person to stand watch as I take the boys to the potty. All in all it was a fun day, but don't stop reading and just look at the pictures because I have another funny story to share.



Lots of people and little children under the age of 5.

The boys watching kids church and the water, of course.

Sweet boys!

Little feet.



Nate & Gage were dancing to the music and singing about reading their B-I-B-L-E

While the boys were dancing and singing, Gavin decided he had to go to the bathroom. This would not normally be an issue, especially since I had Darla to assist in this situation. BUT, Gavin did not tell me he had to go to the bathroom, he just took it upon himself to find the nearest bush, YES BUSH (see photo) and pee on it. Well folks, we all know that Gavin never ceases to amaze us with his bathroom behavior.
If you are a frequent reader of my blog, I have a couple of other stories where he has relieved himself in inappropriate places. On the playground & Off the banister
I am laughing and crying as I write this. Honestly, I was not too surprised that he did this, not that he does this often, but because he is always doing random things. I tried not to be too embarrassed. I asked him what he was thinking and his response was, "No one was looking." WRONG answer!
Gavin spent the next five minutes in time out, while I looked around to see who might have seen anything. I did not see anyone laughing, but if you are reading this and you DID see Gavin relieve himself in the church plaza, please accept my apologies.
Gavin, while I love that you always keep me laughing, can you please stop relieving yourself in inappropriate places?



And I was so worried about the little boys having an accident!

4 comments:

Hallie Marie said...

I felt like I was reading a story I would write....my twins drop their pants and pee anywhere there is grass. Since I let em do it at home Im not sure I can say anything to them! I love ur story, Im sure it was cute and a good memory.

Kimberly said...

I can identify with this now, I have found Ryan's pants around his ankles several times outside! I tried explaining to him that we ONLY potty outside if there is no potty for MILES around :)

Lacey said...

Haaa...too funny!! It was at least a bush and not your couch. LOL. Your pictures look awesome! Loving all your photoshop playing. :) :)

Our adventures with Langdon and Teagan said...

Tanni, we are right there with you sister. On our vacation Langdon needed to go potty outside like the dog which is not uncommon for him but on this particular event it was not peeing that he did if you get my drift, and Evan took a picture as evidence... so embarassed.