Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Growing Boys

Ok....so I am a little late to posting this, but still want to since the blog is documenting the boys life. We took them all in for their annual wellness visits in June.

Here are their stats:

Gavin:
weight - 47lbs (80%)
height - 47inches (>95%)

Gage:
weight - 36lbs (88%)
height - 39 1/2 inches (90%)

Grayson:
weight - 33lbs (50%)
height - 38 inches (50%)

There is no lack of growth in this house. I am a little scared of when they are in high school, I might have to get a job to feed them. The other morning for breakfast, they each had 3 waffles, 4 pieces of turkey sausage and a couple of glasses of OJ.

What will that equate to when they are 14 & 16?

I am scared, I tell you!

SCARED! :)

2 comments:

Wendy@RuensOnTheRun said...

Yeah...I know about those concerns!! :)

Allison said...

found you too...Tonnie...so glad you commented on me, so now I will add you to my blog roll and stock you in a not so scary way...