Thursday, July 16, 2009

Give me a Z!

My dear friend, Ashley, allowed me to take pictures of her sweet new baby boy, Zane. He is not quite 4 weeks old. Can't you just eat him up? Well, I can and if you were wondering if it gave me baby fever, the answer is yes. Not so much for Billy, though! :)
Anyway---this was my first attempt at taking someones pictures other than my family. Honestly, I was a little nervous, but I figured I would at least get one good shot out of 300+ pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. They were all shot in my living room in natural light.













3 comments:

Lacey said...

Great pictures Tanni!!! I can't believe he is 4 weeks old already?? How did that happen. Baby fever huh?? Exciting stuff!! :)

Lisa said...

Oh how precious!!! I love the hands/feet photo! You did a great job. Praying for you on baby fever!

The Rypple Effect said...

Great Job! I did this for a friend also and I enjoyed it way too much...she is a close friend so we learned how to do it all together. :)