Saturday, June 13, 2009

A year's gone by...

I can not believe that it has been a year since I have started blogging. Honestly, I was sceptical on whether or not I had enough time to do it, but soon realized that making time to blog was a blessing...to me and to my family.
Prior to blogging, life was passing me by and I was not writing anything down or printing any pictures of my family. Let's face it, I was a little busy. I had great intentions going back and doing baby books, but it was just not happening. This blogged has allowed me to journal about our life....the big things and the little things. As this year has gone by, I have realized that capturing the little things is the coolest part of blogging. I would soon forget conversations that I have had if I was not writing them down on the blog. To me, the little things are what really matter and I am excited to capture them for my boys.

Top Ten Things I Love About My Blog

10. the comments, of course!
9. the community of other bloggers
8. when Gavin asks me, "are you going to put this on the blog mom?"
7. letting the boys sit in my lap and look/read our blog and also other families
6. the outlet it has been for me
5. the cool backgrounds
4. i love the music on my blog (obviously)
3. it is a place where I can "keep it real"
2. i connected with my new small group through blogging
1. it is a place where I can share my love for Christ
Thank you for reading! :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy One-Year! I am glad you started blogging too.. makes me feel like I am not so far away :)

Our adventures with Langdon and Teagan said...

I absolutely love your blog Tanni I am always checking my friends blogs and yours is always one of inspiration and motivation along with entertainment. I like to see what the boys are up to and what stage they are in since we are along the same lines. Thanks for blogging The Morris Family

Wendy@RuensOnTheRun said...

Happy blogoversary Tanni!! Love & miss ya!