Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 19 - Blurb Photo Book Contest Entries (Amateurs/Beginners)

I follow this fun photography blog that has weekly contests. Since I am interested in growing more in photography and I am also working on my second Blurb book, I thought it might be fun to enter. This blog is a great tool and I am excited to be apart of the contest.
Hop on over and check them out. I know many of you that read my blog, also love taking pictures. http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com
I picked this cute picture of Gavin for the entry. I love this picture because it captures a great smile, along with some missing teeth. To me, this picture makes him look so old...ultimately saying good bye to his toddler/preschool years and hello to his adolescence. Ironically, tomorrow is his last day of preschool and then he is off to Kindergarten. I have already shed some tears! :)


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hes so handsome!

God bless-
Amanda

Kimberly said...

I love this picture of Gavin! You need this really big in your house somewhere!