Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where have I been?

Absent, busy & addicted! Those are the words that would describe my life over the past few weeks. We have had Gavin's birthday, Billy's birthday, Gage & Grayson birthday, Easter, a sick dog (been to vet 3 times), an obsessed mother who has read all FOUR of the Twilight series in a few weeks (more to come on that), no Internet for 4 days (the exact days that I planned to catch up on blogging.) & the same obsessed mother frantically preparing for a garage sale on Saturday (do you really know how much stuff one can accumulate just over a year after moving into a new house?)

WHEW! Just typing all of that makes me dizzy! :)

I hope to catch everyone up with what is going on in our life soon. For now, I am back to sifting through more JUNK to get rid of. Hopefully the preparation will pay off.....$$!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am glad you are back, I have been meaning to call you for a week, but I am a terrible phone person :) but of course, you knew that! the kids are 100x more needy as soon as I get on the phone! I have been wondering about you though, and hoping you were not sick or something! I have Gage and Grayson's bday presents wrapped and in bubble envelopes, but haven't made it to the post office yet. Hope they had a fantastic day and that your Garage Sale goes well! Is it a neighborhood one? And is Copper better? You know I can identify with the vet woes...