Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where did the time go?

Looking back three years brings back foggy memories. Going from a family of 3 to 5 shakes you up a bit. It also makes life move so fast that 3 years passes by in a BLINK! It is fun to go down memory lane so I am sure you will see some more posts on birthday's past.

For those of you that don't know, Gage & Grayson were born at 33 weeks and spent 3 weeks in the NICU before coming home with us. They both weighted about 5 pounds at birth which is quite large for their gestation.
First family picture minus Gavin since we were still at the NICU.

My boys!

Gavin was so excited about having two new brothers.

Grayson

Gage, already praying, I wonder what that will mean? :)

Two little monkey's

Can't you just eat them up? Newborns are so much fun....minus the sleep deprivation.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Who is that guy with the hair???

Lacey said...

I love memory lane...adorable pictures. I remember seeing you at Aarons house and you telling me you were pregnant with twins. My how time flies!! Hope the boys had a great third birthday!!