Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

The boys had a blast hunting Easter Eggs. They are actually obsessed with the eggs and I have decided that I like Easter eggs about as much as I like balloons....they are kind-of my nemesis. Regardless of how many fights broke out over the eggs, we had a successful egg hunt and the plastic eggs are already packed away for next year. :)

Waiting not-so-patiently to go outside.


Gavin is a serious egg hunter!



Gage, you are so close the egg is about to bite you!

Love the face!

No chance of getting Gavin to look at me. I say "say cheese" and Gavin smiles and looks off somewhere else.

Candy eating....in action.

Gavin's loot.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE the second to last picture of the twins together, they looks SO BIG! With their haircuts and green polo shirts, I love it :)