Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Entertainment

Many of you know that the lot next door to us was up for sale. Well, not anymore! It sold and we have no idea who purchased it, but I just wanted to thank them now. Thank you new neighbors for providing some much needed entertainment in the Gerwick household.






Gavin and our other next door neighbor--Nils.






Here are my "war wounds". I guess it was worth it, because I love how the pictures turned out. I honestly questioned letting them play on this tractor and in the lot, but I am so glad that I did. They did not hurt anything and the very next day the builder came and fenced off the lot preparing it for the building process. The big tractor is already gone, but it made such an impression on them. They ask almost every hour where the tractor went. As much as I am dreading the noise that comes along with building a house next door to you, I am also looking forward to the smiles on my little boys faces because they are going to love every minute of it. And I bet the workers will get a kick out of them watching too.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the third one with them all lined up in their matching chairs.. that one is awesome!

Kayla Albrecht said...

Hi Tanni,
I have stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hi and reintroduce myself. We went to high school together many years ago. Your family is beautiful!
Love,
Kayla (Roberts) Albrecht

Lacey said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture with them all in their matching chairs looking out the window! What fun!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute and funny! The picture of them all lined up in their chairs looking out the window is priceless! My girls would never sit and watch construction. I guess I will learn soon enough about all of those "boy" things. : )

Lisa said...

That's hysterical that you moved their chairs into the dining room. Hey, it's their new staging post for the next 6 months!