Saturday, March 21, 2009

Indoor Fun

We have had so much rain over the couple weeks, I was dying for activities for the boys. I will give credit where credit is due, this idea came from my sweet friend Amy. She posted a blog a week ago about dying pasta and them letting the kids play with it. When I saw her post, I knew that my boys would love to do this activity. Thanks Amy for providing much needed entertainment. We had a blast playing with the pasta. And when I say "we", I mean myself included. I made some fun pictures with the pasta. I will let the picture speak for themselves.










If you were wondering...I did make too much, but I froze what they did not use and I am hoping to get another use out of it.
Amy, if you have anymore fun activities to share, please send them my way. I am always looking for something out of the ordinary.
Blessings,
Tanni

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

I love this!! I will definitely be trying this very cool activity. I know our girls will love it. Thank you for sharing!

Lacey said...

Awww..that does look fun! I was wondering when I saw Amy's post if she dried it and then glued it or what. Now I see you used it soft. Looks like a fun time! You are such a fun mommy!!

Preecemom said...

If you mix food coloring with rubbing alcohol and color the macaroni (uncooked) when it dries you have fabulous (and consumable, if put into the mouth)"beads" for gluing on paper or making necklaces out of.