Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gavin!

Today is my precious boy's 5th birthday. Happy Birthday Gavin! He is so excited about turning 5. I can not believe that 5 years have already gone by. As I looked though some pictures, I remembered how much fun I have had with Gavin. He is definitely one of a kind. I love you buddy! :)

Gavin 4 months

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday


Here is Gavin on his 5th Birthday. We have some fun stuff planned and I will share it later. I just wanted to post this so everyone could join in our celebration.
Blessings,
Tanni

5 comments:

THE PETERSONS said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! Hope you enjoy your special day and your party this weekend!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Gavin. Five is a big one!! Hope his day was extra special!!

Wendy@RuensOnTheRun said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I hope your day was very special, and that I can see you soon! Love you! Ryan

Toni said...

What a cutie! Happy #5 Gavin!