Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Breakfast

I thought it would be a nice treat to have heart-shaped strawberry pancakes for breakfast this morning. The boys came down stairs and were really excited to see their valentine treats. They each had a card, some animal crackers, and of course some Hershey kisses.







Grayson trying to open his kiss before breakfast.


Gage trying to open his kiss.


Gage quickly gave up and asked me to open his kiss for him.


Gage


Grayson getting mad because we limited his chocolate intake prior to breakfast.


Here are the heart-shaped pancakes. This was my first batch so I was still learning the mold. The next few batches looked more like hearts.


YUMMY!


YUMMY!

Gavin holding the card that the boys got me. They love me "this" much.


We had a great Valentine morning. Gavin, however, is a little under the weather so our celebration ended with breakfast. We had plans to go on a date after church tonight because our church was offering FREE childcare. We were a little bummed about that, but Billy went and picked up dinner so I did not have to prepare anything. Thanks honey! :)


Happy Valentine's Day to All!

No comments: