Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stuck In The House

This past week has been crazy....to say the least. Gavin & Gage had the flu; however Gage waited 5 days after Gavin got sick to start having symptoms. What started out as just a fever, quickly turned into body aches,runny noses and coughing.
Grayson somehow missed the illness, but he did get stuck in the house with everyone else missing school all week. I did not want to take the chance of him carrying something to school to give to the other 2 year olds.

I am glad to say that we survived and are finally on the mend. Praise God! There is only so much one Mommy can take and not leaving my house for almost a week was trying....for sure. :) I will have to say that through all of this, we are still so blessed. All-in-all our kids are very healthy. My heart really goes out to parents that are dealing with sick children all the time.

Blessings,

Tanni

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww man...it is so hard having a sick house. Glad they are on the mend. And who knew ducks had toenails....I sure didn't. Wow. :)

Toni said...

so glad that everyone is feeling better! nothing is worst than having sick babies!!