Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Official

Gavin lost a tooth today and the other one is hanging on by a thread. We just left the grocery store and were in the car when I heard him say "Mommy, I lost my tooth!" He was eating an apple that we bought at the grocery store. I guess it helped it fall out. I have been a little concerned when/where it was going to fall out because I did not want to lose the first tooth. No pressure, right? Of course, it was when I was driving down the road and not in a place where I could help with the tooth. I immediately tell him to hold onto it and to not loose it....and what does he do?
He drops it in the car!
Thankfully, we were able to drop the seats back and FIND the tooth!
Here is the proud Mr. Gavin...minus his very first tooth.

Oh...the next picture is going to be really cute...when the other one falls out.

Here is the tooth fairy pillow, made by Mommy, if you could not tell. Billy and I decided to put the tooth in a baggie so that it does not get lost in the pocket. We want to make it easy for the tooth fairy. We asked Gavin what he thought the tooth fairy was going to leave him and he really had no expectation. This is a good thing since WE are in a recession, you know...and I am sure the tooth fairy is feeling the effects too. I am hoping she keeps it simple and does not set the bar too high. :)

2 comments:

Wendy@RuensOnTheRun said...

Awww...how precious!

Ashley said...

Oh my! I can't believe it. Give us an update on what the tooth fairy leaves.....