Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Do's

Last week, we took the little boys to get a hair cut. I was not exactly sure what I was going to do, but was excited when the stylist took charge. I love the little boys hair cuts and know the grandparents are really going to love the short cut. They look like such BIG boys with a cute style. They now have to wait in line in the morning to get their hair gel. It is a site to see...Mommy with her water spray bottle, gel, and three little boys waiting their turn to get their hair fixed. :)




5 comments:

Wendy@RuensOnTheRun said...

Love the new Do's - Now you need to teach them the word hair "product"! hehe

Lisa said...

The look so grown up! Oh too cute!

kammy said...

they are stylin'!

Jo Ann said...

I love the new "do" and OMG they are so cute, precious....all the words I can think of! I have to save these pictures for sure!

randakaiser said...

OMG! I absolutely love their new hair do's. They look like such big boys and so adorable.