Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year - 2009

Happy New Year! I can not believe it is already 2009. I am sure I will be saying that 10 years from now when it is 2019. EEEKK...I will have teenagers then! :) Time seems to pass us by faster and faster each year. This New Years was the 11th year for Billy and I to celebrate together. We enjoyed a nice evening at home as a couple. It was our first ever to spend completely alone....minus the kiddos sleeping upstairs. We really enjoyed it. We spent the evening reminiscing over the past 10 years and all that has happened in our lives. We came to the conclusion that we are blessed more than we could have ever imagined. Our life has been filled with ups and downs, just like anyone else, but for us we are eternally grateful for the constant in our life, God. We are able to endure what comes at us day to day because of the relationship we have with Him. We are excited about 2009 and living our life fully, spiritually, & humbly.
Blessings & Happy New Year!
Billy & Tanni


CHEERS!

3 comments:

nanajo said...

I didn't realize I had known you that many years! WOW! Happy New Year!

Love you both!

Jo Ann (nanajo)

Lacey said...

Did you get a new lens??? ;0)

Wendy@RuensOnTheRun said...

Love the new blog layout!