Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I have had several people tag me in Facebook and I think it is pretty neat to read about everyone so, here I go...25 RANDOM things about me:

1 - I became a Christian in my mid-twenties.
2 - I love to blog and am surprised how much of an outlet it is for me.
3 - All three of my boys have the initials GG and I love them with all my heart.
4 - I went through IVF prior to both my pregnancies and still have 6 frozen embryos. The twins were actually frozen for 2 years before they were born. Crazy, right?
5 - I love to capture great moments on my camera.
6 - I worked my whole way through college and paid my whole way, technically I am still paying...lovely student loans.
7 - I studied my last 6 weeks of college overseas in London.
8 - My dad died of lung cancer when I was 25 and Billy and I were blessed with the gift of holding his hand as he took his last breath. I was changed forever in a very awesome way.
9 - I drove a car in college that I literally duck taped to keep the rain out.
10- I completed a 1/2 marathon and want to do it again, but this time run more. :)
11 - All of my boys - middle names - are named after someone in our family.
12 - I have been to 4/5 Hawaiian Islands and also Alaska, Mexico, Great Britain, France & The US Virgin Islands...I guess the point to this fact is I like to travel....far!
13 - I am obsessed about deleting anything off the DVR.
14 - I sleep with eye pillows at night and love them!
15 - I married my best friend and he still is after 10 years together....praise God, because raising 3 boys is not easy.
16 - I wear my jeans multiple times before washing them.
17 - I am a rule follower.
18 - I don't always manage my time the best way and know I should do better.
19. I hate to put laundry away. I don't mind washing and folding.
20. I still watch All My Children and have for too many years to count. :)
21. I love to have genuine relationships.
22. In high school, I was riding in a car during a storm and the car was washed away by water. I sat in the backseat with water covering my legs and waist...pretty scary!
23. While in France, I visited the Dom Perignon Winery, some very cool churches and of course the Eiffel Tower.
24. After the twins were born, they stayed 3 weeks in the NICU. Before we left the hospital, they were covered in a local news story on The Woodlands hospital.
25. I am into the whole organic movement....not fully eating it, but working on it.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I love these random facts surveys. So fun to learn more about you. :) Hope you're having a good weekend!