Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas PJ's

Here is my attempt to take the boys pictures in front of the Christmas tree in their Christmas PJ's. As you can see from the pictures, boys have a very hard time sitting still.


One smiling and looking....the other one...not so much!

Mommy - "Please sit together and smile!" As you can see, no one is listening. :)

Mommy - "Billy, can you please get them together!"

Mommy -"Gage, quit kicking the wall!" Still, not listening! :)

Here they are finally all sitting and looking. Hallelujah!



Now we're talking....we are getting some smiles! Thanks boys for finally cooperating!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Completely understand how you felt!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jo Ann said...

Tanni,
They are the most precious boys that I know! I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas morning with "Santa's" gifts. I haven't heard from the girls yet. Believe me, they are just as wild as your boys!
Love and Merry Christmas,
Jo Ann (nanajo)