Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Fabulous!

I received a fabulous blog award from my dear friend, Wendy. Now, I am sure she had no choice but to give me the award...since I am the one who convinced her to blog. Sorry Jeff! You are welcome Wendy! :) Seriously, thank you for your sweet award. I am going to follow your rules and give the award out myself...of course to all who inspire me.


So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.


Kimberly is my dear friend of many years and she is the original blogger. She has been doing it for a long time and I have just joined in. Thank you Kimberly for inspiring me.
Kammy is also a long time friend and blogger. Kammy use to blog once a month and I would use it to keep up with her. Now that she has a recent addition, she is a frequent blogger and I enjoy getting to see her little one grow up.
Ashley - Life Beyond the Pink (but not for long!) is my newest friend and we crossed paths through blogging & mutual friends. I lurked her blog for awhile and I think she peeked at mine too. Now Billy and I have joined her small group. We are truly blessed!
Ashley - Our Family of Four (but not for long!) and I have enjoyed (not) being pregnant with our children at the same time. Our kids have grown up playing together. Now Ashley is pregnant with her third...sorry Ash that I am not joining you...but I am always here to empathize! ;)
Angie - Bring The Rain - is someone I feel like I could be best friends with, but I have never met her or have never even had any communication with her. She is the MOST inspiring woman and I am changed from reading her blog. If you have some time and want to get to know her, start from the beginning and read it all the way through. You will be changed too. Thanks Angie for keeping it real and love God so much through it all.

Lisa...you would be on this list, but your blog is not public so I left you off....but you are more than welcome to add the award. :)


2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
-Blogging, of course
-Creamy Jalapeno, from Chuy's
-Reality TV
-I love to sleep and have clean sheets!
-Shopping
3. You must include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them, and also link your five winners as well.

Thank you for being FABULOUS!

Blessings,
Tanni

No comments: