Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!







video



I celebrated my 33rd birthday on Wednesday. The boys showered me with cards, cake, songs, and gifts. All in all it was a good day. I received many birthday greetings & cards and I loved the scripture that was included. Here are a couple of verses from my birthday cards. Thanks to everyone for thinking of me. My day was blessed because I was loved. :)



There are many fine women in the world, but you are the best of them all. Proverbs 31:29



How natural it is that I should feel as I do about you...you have a very special place in my heart. Philippians 1:7



"A sweet friendship refreshes the soul." Proverbs 27:9





4 comments:

Kimberly Bledsoe said...

Happy Birthday! I have been thinking about you this week and mailed you a card, but it will be late :) I am glad that all your boys were good to you! Hope to see you very soon, have been missing you!

Ashley said...

Happy Belated! I can't believe I called you on Wednesday and "forgot" it was your b-day. Crazy me.

Wendy @ Ruen's on the Run said...

I'm a terrible friend, so sorry the date slipped right past me! Happy belated Birthday!! Your men have great singing voices!

Wendy @ Ruen's on the Run said...

you have a bday gift waiting on my blog...come & get it!