Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bottom(nis)





Bath time at my house is mostly loud, loads of fun & lots of splashing water. We don't always bathe the boys together, but they love it when we do. The little boys are at an age where they are wondering what their "parts" are. They are pointing and touching so there is alot of talk about what the parts are and who can & can not touch them. Anyway, I was telling them about their part called the penis and Gavin interrupts me and begins to explain his parts to his brothers. While pointing, he says, "This is my penis and this is my bottom(nis)" The little boys completely understood what he was saying and mommy got a little chuckle. :)
Blessings,
Tanni

3 comments:

Wendy @ Ruen's on the Run said...

Too funny! Us Momma's of 3 boys can totally relate to penis stories and how the big brothers teachings are not always accurate, but normally funny!

Ashley said...

Too cute. Kaden has asked where is Brynn's penis? An now Brynn wonders where hers is......

randakaiser said...

That is hilarious! I guess that is something I have to look forward to when my boys get a little older :-)