Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You know you are a blogger when...




...you take pictures of your son's hurt toe. :) I did not want to keep everyone in the dark, so here it goes. We had trip to the doctor on Friday and another one of my children had to experience the straight jacket. I honestly did not even know that they existed in a doctors office until Grayson's visit. Is this a boy thing? Gavin started complaining that his toe hurt last Thursday and by Friday morning we knew a visit to the doctor was in our near future. Billy (thank God) took him and was present for the procedure. We think it was an in-grown toenail, but are waiting on the lab results to know for sure. Gavin has had 2 pretty traumatic experiences with the doctor in the last 3 months, please pray that he will not be too scarred. I want to be able to take him to the doctor without him kicking and screaming! :)


Blessings,
Tanni

1 comment:

Wendy said...

poor guy...I hope it gets better real soon!