Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Single Parent Weekend
















We are back from our trip to Prosper. We had a great time, but honestly it was alot of work. I am sure Kathy would feel the same way. We took the kids to the park and had a picnic. We also had a play date on Saturday evening with Trudy Hanson & kids and Cassie Fuller & her kids. It was so busy at the play date that we forgot to feed the adults....sorry girls! :) The official head count was 9 kids (all 4 and under) and 4 mothers. Whew! Just typing that makes my anxiety go up! :) It was fun to see everyone and I am glad that the kids got to play. In my family, Gavin was the best behaved this weekend, maybe it was because his inner princess came out. (of course, there will be a post on that....its coming :)
Moral of this story, I really missed the help of Daddy! He had a great time at the UNT homecoming, but I missed having him on my team this weekend. I think I was in bed and asleep by 10pm on Sunday night...which is early for me.

More to come!

Blessings,
Tanni

No comments: