Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Go Cowboys!





This has to be Billy's dream come true. Sunday afternoon, watching football, with his boys! I wish I had audio with these pictures.


Billy was cheering and saying "If I say Dallas, then you say Cowboys!"

B - Dallas!

GGG - Cowboys!

B - Dallas!

GGG - Cowboys!


I can only imagine what Sundays will be like in a few years, when the boys understand what is going on. For those of you who know how Billy's is when he is watching football, please pray that the offspring are a little less passionate. :) Kidding aside, I love Billy's passion for football and I am sure the boys will follow suit, hopefully not scaring off their future brides. :) Love you honey... :)


Go Cowboys!


Tanni

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Laughing...welcome to the sports world of 3 boys!!

Wendy said...

I hope your 4 boys enjoyed the Houston Texans win today, since the Dallas game didn't end so well.