Sunday, August 17, 2008

To Grandmother's House He Goes

Gavin is gone for the week visiting his Grannie and Grandpa. We met them 1/2 way today and had lunch. They drove the rest of the way to Lindale. Gavin has been looking forward to this so much. I think he was so excited that he did not sleep very well last night. I am sure he is going to have a blast. I have to tell you how much he loves his Grannie....he made it to 10 points last night and that success means that he gets to go to Toys R Us. He loves going to Toys R Us and picking out his toys. Anyway, we were a little limited on time so we were not going to be able to fit in Toys R Us before going to Grannie's house. He was a little upset, but when I asked him if he would rather go to Toys R Us or Grannie's house, he said "Grannie's house and we can go to Toys R Us when I get home!" Very sweet! We will miss you Gavin! :)

Billy and I are looking forward to spending some quality time with Gage & Grayson. We are hoping to do some things that they don't typically get to do. Also, we are looking forward to a visit from Kimberly. She is coming into town for work and staying with us for a few days. YEAH! :)

No comments: