Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary Honey!




I can not believe that it has been 9 years since we got married. Much has changed since that hot day in August. I am not sure if either of us could have imagined our life as it is now. We are so blessed in many ways. I will have to say we have always tried to put our marriage relationship first, even before the kids. We both feel that if we don't have a solid foundation for our kids, then what do we have? I am not saying that it is easy. It is far from it, but what I do know...is that we will always be doing it together. Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I look forward to many years to come.

Also, thank you Mom & Harley and Bill & Ann for helping us celebrate our anniversary with a nice monetary gift (you guys paid for our dinner and a babysitter!). Billy planned to surprise me last night with dinner reservations at Perry's. The surprise did not quite work out, but we still went to dinner and had a fabulous time together. When we were dating, we always went out to eat at nice places. We love to do that together, but when you are a family of 5 it is hard to justify spending the money on it. Thanks so much for thinking of us.

As I was typing this entry, I was thinking that the little boys were kind-of quite so I went out to find them. I found them on top of the table smelling and eating the flowers that Billy brought home to me. I think the flowers made a big impact on them so I think Billy needs to bring them home more often! Love you honey! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary you two!