Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brotherly Love










We have really missed brother in our house. We are so glad that Gavin is home. We are gearing up to start preschool next week. Yes, all three little boys are officially going to preschool. Gavin will go three days and Gage & Grayson will go two days. I would be lying if I said I was not a little excited. It is the perfect time away from the nest. It will allow them to learn new things and take direction from other people. It will also allow me time to work and get things done without three little ones in tow. I will post pictures of their first day, but for now, enjoy some cute pictures of the boys over the past few days. And no...the little boys are not playing play station, but they are practicing for when they can. I am glad we have three controllers. :)


Blessings,
Tanni

1 comment:

Ashley said...

They are so cute. You did awesome today at the pool. I know it is not easy!