Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthdate Scripture

My dear friend Darla sent me this website of matching your birthdate to scripture. I thought it would be neat to post our family's birthdate's scripture.

Billy - 3/29 - Galatians 3:29 NIV
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Tanni - 11/19 - Deuteronomy 11:19 NIV
Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Gavin - 3/25 - Lamentations 3:25 NIV
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;

Gage & Grayson - 4/14 - John 4:14 NIV
but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

Here is the website if you are interested in checking it out...
http://www.birthverse.com/mybirthverse.cfm

No comments: