Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome Home Mommy!


Well...I made it an entire week without seeing my kiddos. I had a great time in Chicago and loved the city. I really want to go back again. The market was slower than I expected, but it really does not matter to me since I got to spend quality time with one of my dearest friends, Kathy. Thanks Kathy for all your help! I will have to say that by day seven I was really missing the kids. They picked me up from the airport on Wednesday and I almost started crying because they all looked so different. Gavin is determined that he wants to go to Chicago now. We will try to plan a small family vacation at the end of the summer so the kids can see some sites. I am attaching a picture of Kathy and myself with matching t-shirts. It is some of what I am selling. The shirts say "Live Out Loud" I felt like Chicago was that for me. I stepped way outside of my comfort zone and got to truly be myself in a city full of so much going on. I am a stay at home mom getting to discover herself beyond being a mom or a spouse. Thanks Billy for supporting all my adventures and misadventures. I love you!


No comments: