Sunday, June 22, 2008

Doctors, Haircuts, VBS... oh my!


This has been an eventful week. Gage & Grayson had their 2 year check up. Gage weighed 31 pounds and Grayson was 28. Gage was 35 3/4 inches & Grayson was 33 1/2. You would have never known that they were NICU babies. I know they will be towering over me before I know it. All three boys got haircuts this week. Grayson kept most of his hair, but Gage and Gavin definitely have a new look. Gavin attended VBS (vacation bible school) all week. It really had an impact on him. On Thursday, when I asked him what he learned for the day he said "I learned to cry to Jesus Mama." And on Friday, Gavin had a play date with his friend Nate (who also went to VBS) and they came home singing a christian song. Here are the lyrics below. The picture is of them singing with arm motions. I am pretty impressed...considering they are 4. We had alot of parent traveling this week. Billy was out of town for 3 days early in the week and I went to Dallas on Saturday for an over night trip. We are gearing up for another hot summer week. More to come soon. Blessings! :)

God of Wonders - Chris Tomlin
Lord Of all creation
Of water, earth, and sky
The heavens are Your tabernacle
Glory to the Lord on high
God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
You are holy, holy
Lord of heaven and earth
Lord of heaven and earth
Early in the morning
I will celebrate the light
When I stumble in the darkness
I will call Your name by night
God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
You are holy, holy
Lord of heaven and earth
Lord of heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth
God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
Precious Lord reveal Your heart to me
Father holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
You are holy, holy
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth

No comments: